1. Pay attention to your body. How much sleep do you seem to need? If your body gets tired too easily during the day, then adjust, sleep more, or less, until you have reached your premium performance, and then sleep that much every night.
2. Have a regular schedule. Go to bed at the same time, and wake up at the same time, every day. Even on weekends.
3. Be continuous. Sleeping in one solid block is better for the body and mind.
4. Exercise. Stay fit.
5. Reduce stress.
6. Don’t smoke.
7. Have a proper diet. (Lots of fruits and vegetables.)
8. Reduce your caffeine.
9. Keep mentally stimulated throughout the day.
10. Take a warm bath before bed.
11. Establish a bedtime ritual.
12. Maintain a relaxing atmosphere in the bedroom.
13. Avoid alcohol.