1. Use a metal base frame for Full, Queen and King sized beds. Make sure it has a horizontal or vertical rigid centre rail, or metal/iron cross rails with a centre leg. A proper frame is important to not damage your product.
2. Use the matching foundation for your bed. Like star-crossed lovers, they are designed to be together.
3. Shop with your partner.
4. Look for value,not price. Find the bed that offers the benefits you seek.
5. Buy like you mean it. Your sleep is not a place to scrimp and save. Buy the mattress you can afford.
6. It’s all about you. Buy what feels good for you, not anyone else.
1. Don’t just test your mattress by pressing on the side. Lay down, relax, roll around, and close your eyes. Imagine what it would be like to sleep on this mattress.
2. Don’t just look at coil count. It’s all about feel.
3. Don’t forget to check the warranty before you leave the store.
4. Don’t shop just anywhere. Shop at a reputable mattress store.