Saveur Magazine has honoured Vancouver’s own, Stephanie Le with this year’s award for top food blogger. Miss Le has been blogging since 2010, when she took on the Julie Powell challenge (Julie and Julia) and cooked her way through every recipe in the chef David Chang and New York Times food critic, Peter Meehan’s cookbook, Momofuku. Le went on to produce her own image-heavy blog, simply titled: I Am a Food Blog. With international exposure, Le’s work found its way to the screens of Saveur. Their recognition of the Yaletown blogger’s output is guaranteed to put Le on the iPads of amateur chefs around the world.
When asked about her favourite places to dine in Vancouver, Le provided this list:
- Suika, for Japanese
- Toshi, for sushi
- Ganache, for pasteries
- Thomas Haas, for croissants
- Phnom Penh, for chicken wings
- Au Petite Cafe, for banh mi
We don’t know if there is a prize for top sleep blog, but we’d like to think we would be in the running.
Here are some of our favourite beds to sleep on:
- Beautyrest World Class, for comfort and support
- ComforPedic Beautyrest, for foam that fits molds perfectly to your unique body-type
- Beautyrest TruEnergy, for the perfect mix of foam and traditional non-flip coils
- Beautyrest Black, for the ultimate luxury