The Anatomy of a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress
A mattress is more than springs and cushions. Like your body, it is a complex system of integral parts. All those parts add up to the perfect sleeping vessel.
Today we thought we would peel back the comfort layers to reveal the science behind the industry’s top mattress brand. Starting at the top, here are the vital components, that when contained in a Beautyrest mattress, offer a one-of-a-kind sleeping experience:
- The top layer of a Simmons Beautyrest, like all Simmons mattresses, is composed of luxurious fabrics to give your mattress a soft comfortable touch. Top layer options include: tight top, pillow top and hi-loft pillow top.
- Below the plush fabric top is an optional layer of foam. Simmons uses their advanced AirCool memory foam, luxury firm comfort foam and plush comfort foam to add unparalleled comfort.
- Available for the World Class line of Beautyrests, TruTemp gel offers a heat-absorbing layer that absorbs, stores and releases excess warmth to keep your bed at the ideal sleeping temperature.
Non-Flip Pocket Coils
- Individual pocket coils provide the intrinsic support layer for all Beautyrests. The standard Recharge model comes with 800 coils, while the World Class model incorporates a 1,000. These pocket coils are the result of decades of sleep and design research.
AirCool BeautyEdge Foam Encasement
- Foam at the side of the bed provides a durable edge to maximize the sleeping surface. The encasement foam is also designed to improve airflow within the mattress, providing a side vent for heat release.
- Made of heavy-gauge steel and wood, Trtion foundations are the perfect comfort compliment for Beautyrest mattresses.