Did You Know…
You can learn a lot spending a day at Simmons Mattress Gallery in Coquitlam.
Here are a few facts about Simmons mattresses that you might not know.
- The Simmons mattresses sold at Simmons Mattress Gallery are locally built right here in Vancouver, on Anacis Island to be exact.
- If you are in the local area, Simmons Mattress Gallery offers free delivery (and even bed frame setup for its customers). If you’ve ever tried to move a king-sized bed on the roof of your car, you know how useful this is. Also, if you’ve ever had the maddening experience of trying to set up a bed frame on your own without the right tools – you’ll realize what a boon this actually is.
- Simmons Mattress Gallery has been voted the Best Mattress Store In Vancouver for eight years in a row by the Consumers’ Choice Awards. Eight years of professional service! That’s nothing to sneeze at.
- The sales people at Simmons Mattress Gallery are multi-talented. Just ask Mike to play a song, any song, on guitar and prepare to be amazed. Bruce knows this province like no other, and Neil is a talented cartoonist and art director in his own right.
- Simmons Mattress Gallery recycles. If you bring in your old bed, they will trade it in and trade it up to a new one, and properly recycle the old one for you.
- It’s more than just mattresses! Simmons Mattress Gallery in Coquitlam, BC also sells excellent cribs, bedding, pillows, and recliner beds.
To have your own tour of Simmons Mattress Gallery, drop in at:
Simmons Mattress Gallery
101 Schoolhouse Road, Unit 220